12 Day luxury Garden Route and Addo self-drive tour
Cape Town - Hermanus - Knysna - Zuurberg Mountains - Addo Elephant National Park
- 3 Night stay at 5* The Cellars Hohenort which is located in "Cape Town's Vineyard", the historical Constantia Valley on the breath-taking slopes of Table Mountain.
- 2 Night stay at 5* The Marine, perched on the cliffs, overlooking Hermanus' Walker Bay, with the finest land based Whale watching in the world.
- 2 Night stay at 5* Kanonkop Guesthouse which overlooks the Knysna forest, lagoon and famous Heads.
- 2 Night stay at 4* Camp Figtree, encircled by the lush folds of the Zuurberg Mountains, Camp Figtree is a remote private game reserve in the heart of the Eastern Cape wilderness.
- 2 Night stay at 4* Kuzuko Bush Lodge, which is built high upon a hill in a private part of the northern section of the Addo Elephant National Park
- Meet and Greet upon arrival,
- Information Folder,
- Vehicle Rental and one way fee,
- Luxury Accommodation,
- 12 x Breakfast, 4 x Dinner, 2 x Lunch
- Game Drives at Lodge in Addo National Park
- Meals not specified, drinks,
- Spa Treatments,
- Activities not specified,
- All flights,
- travel insurance
Please note: the accommodation establishments quoted in the itinerary are subject to availability and may be changed for a similar type.